Dental Emergency Near You
Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
When an Emergency Occurs, Whole Dental Design is Here to Help Acting fast on a dental emergency can minimize oral damage and save your smile!
Hurry up, we have only limited slots this month
When to Seek Emergency Dental Care?
Emergency Dentist | All Procedures Under One Roof.
Here are guidelines on how to handle common oral discomforts and injuries, and when these require emergency dental care or services:
- Toothache: See your emergency dentist as soon as you feel discomfort or pain.
- Broken, chipped or cracked tooth: Rinse your mouth with warm water and apply a cold compress to your face. Go to the dentist right away. If the tooth was broken or chipped, bring the tooth fragment wrapped in wet gauze or a wet towel.
- Loosened or knocked-out tooth: If your tooth becomes loose due to trauma, call your dentist. For a knocked out tooth, gently insert the lost tooth back in its socket if possible, holding the tooth by the crown using a clean washcloth. If the tooth is dirty, first rinse the root, but do not scrub it or remove any attached tissues. If reinsertion is not possible, hold the tooth under the tongue and go to the dentist immediately.
- Broken Jaw: Apply ice or a cold compress to the face. Go to your dentist or an emergency center immediately.
- Bitten Tongue or Lip: Clean the area with a wet cloth and place a cold compress on the area to reduce swelling. If the bleeding persists or if it is excessive, go to your dentist or an emergency center.
What Patients Say?
Emergency Dentist in Davie | Plantation
GET PEACE of MIND
Our services are available nationwide, with or without insurance.
*New Patients Only. Option is not valid with Insurance. If you have Insurance, you have a Fee schedule planned with them. Price includes necessary X-rays focus in the area with the problem and Exam of the Doctor. Specials cannot be combined with any other offers. Mention online Offer when you call. Appointment required.