Dental Experts Near You
Affordable General Family Dentistry
The American Dental Association recommends visiting your dentist every six months for regular dental checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
Hurry up, we have only limited slots this month
DENTAL CHECK UPs
Why a Regular Dental Check Up is Important?
A regular dental check up is important because they help keep your teeth and gums healthy. You should have a regular dental visit at least every 6 months or as recommended by your dental professional. Based on this initial exam, your dentist will create your customized dental treatment plan, which will be a guide for you and your dental team going forward in order to give you a healthy mouth. While the services you’ll receive may vary, here’s what you can expect at your first dental checkup:
- A review of your medical history. Tell your dentist about your diet or medications as these may impact your treatment and oral health.
- A conversation with your dentist about any concerns you have regarding your teeth, mouth, or overall oral health—we encourage you to ask questions.
- An oral exam, including a visual gum tissue check and visual oral cancer scan.
- X-rays, if necessary, to see your teeth below the gum line.
- A comprehensive treatment plan, with recommended treatment and ongoing care from your dentist.
Your dentist at Whole Dental Design will tailor your comprehensive treatment plan, including your hygiene appointments, based on your initial exam. Treatment could begin as soon as the day following your initial exam. For more information about on-going care, click here.
GET PEACE of MIND
Our services are available nationwide, with or without insurance.
OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
For our patients’ protection, Whole Dental team are unable to treat patients who arrive and present with a fever, cough or other flu-like symptoms, even in an emergency situation. These patients should contact their health care provider. This guidance is intended to lower the risk.
*Option is not valid with Insurance. If you have Insurance, you have a Fee schedule planned with them. Specials cannot be combined with any other offers. Mention online Offer when you call. Appointment required.