You’ll love working with us If you are energetic, love people and are looking to expand your personal and professional horizons.
WELCOME TO WHOLE DENTAL DESIGN LLC
Whole Dental Design strives to provide a comfortable and harmonious work environment for its employee and provides continuing training and comprehensive courses that offer unique opportunities for professional and personal growth. As a result, we have cultivated a strong sense of loyalty among our employees which has allowed WDD to maintain a sense of consistent growth in the dental industry.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender information, gender identity, national origin, protected disability or veteran status. Whole Dental Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are energetic, love people and are looking to expand your personal and professional horizons.
Current Job Openings
Dental Assistants are critical to the overall operations of our dental practices. The dental assistant’s primary responsibility is to support the dentists and hygienists who provide the clinical care to our patients. The ideal candidate who joins our team must have exceptional patient service skills and a strong commitment to being an active part of the dental team.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting and seating patient with proper draping.
- Provides diagnostic information by taking and developing x-rays
- Mix compounds for cleaning and filling teeth
- Chart patient information and other clinical duties.
- Sterilization of instruments and delivering instruments to treatment area
Additional requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 3 years working experience as dental assistant performing expanded duties.
- MUST have strong crown and bridge skills, including fabrication of temporaries and packing cord.
- Current CPR Certification
- Must be fluent in speaking English. Spanish helpful.
- High School Diploma
- Dental Assistant with Expanded Duties Certification for the state of Florida
- X-ray Certification for the state of Florida
Whole Dental Design is looking for a General Dentist to join our dedicated team serving our Davie practice. The aim of our practice is to provide total and comprehensive Dental Care for our patients. We look at our patients as people with problems and feelings, not just as a body connected to the Oral Cavity.
The ethical requirements of the national, state and local dental societies shall serve as a guide for our conduct. Our office strives to keep up with the latest and most innovative technology and research available in order to give our patients the most effective and efficient care possible. Through constant continuing education for doctors and staff, we stay up-to date with the newest and best treatments the dental field has to offer.
Our first obligation is to the health and welfare of our patients.
The Whole Dental Design is a multi-specialty dental practice with office in Davie.
- The ideal candidate who joins our team must have exceptional patient service skills and a strong commitment to being an active part of the dental team.
- It is our responsibility to educate our patients and show them the advances in modern dentistry.
- We strive to provide the highest quality of Dental Care possible for our patients.
- As part of the Total Mouth Health Team, it is our responsibility to restore and maintain the patient’s oral cavity in an optimum state without jeopardizing their health
- Must be fluent in speaking English/ Spanish helpful but not required.
- Dentist must be licensed and in good standing with the State of Florida.
We are looking for Hygienist with previous experience to help us create beautiful and healthy smiles and be a part of providing our patients with high-quality dental care. Dental Hygienists are assigned duties and responsibilities which involve licensed professionals that work in providing dental hygiene services. A dental hygienist implements appropriate standards of care therapy, assists dentist in providing hygiene, and periodontal or dental care and treatment. They also provide dental hygiene assessments; create treatment plans based on dentist’s diagnosis and conducts oral and overall health care education and instruction to patients.
Duties and Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Assesses patient’s teeth, bone, and periodontal tissue; indicating the presence of any abnormalities or suspected diseases or conditions.
- Creates periodontal treatment plans based on dentist’s diagnosis.
- Brings suspected lesion in the mouth or teeth to the immediate attention of the dentist.
- Thoroughly removes soft and hard deposits and extrinsic stain from teeth, using hand instruments, ultrasonic cavitron inserts, and prophy handpieces.
- Educate patients how to practice good oral hygiene; make recommendations as to appropriate products or devices for patient’s home care; and provides other health care education, as necessary.
- Performs prophylaxis in the absence of periodontal disease or gingivitis
- Dental hygienists must be licensed and in good standing with the State of Florida.
- Anesthesia Certified.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certificate.
- Must have strong computer skills and digital x-ray knowledge
Must be fluent in English. Spanish helpful.
As the first point of contact with our patients, the Director of First Impressions is a critical role in the success of our office. We are seeking a responsible, friendly Dental Receptionist/Scheduler who has previous dental experience to join our growing team. If you are an efficient Scheduling Coordinator Receptionist with a cheerful personality and wonderful customer service skills, please read on! Whole Dental Design is looking for the right person to join our dedicated team.
You will be responsible for checking patience in and out, answering phone calls, scheduling appointments and talking to patients in the office. Handling questions and providing answers in a professional and pleasant manner. You will be working in a very fast paced environment.
- Must have experience as an efficient scheduling coordinator/ front desk receptionist in a fast-paced dental office.
- Must be extremely good with people, handling patients with a cheerful and cordial demeanor.
- Strong appointment setting and schedule coordinating experience.
- Must be great on the phone and in-person with strong customer service skills.
- Must have strong computer and typing skills.
- Must be a detail-oriented extremely organized and strong multi-tasking skills.
- Minimum 2-year RECENT dental office front desk experience
- Working knowledge of key dental terminology and procedures.
- Experience working with dental software.
- Experience with Billing a plus.
- High School Diploma.
So, if you are an efficient Scheduling Coordinator or Front Desk Receptionist/scheduler with a cheerful personality and wonderful customer service skills, please apply today! Interviews are currently taking place so please apply now if you are interested and qualified.
Must be fluent in English. Spanish helpful.
We are looking to hire an Experienced Dental Treatment Plan Coordinator/Office Manager for our practice. If you meet the requirements listed below, please apply for this position.
- Office Manager is responsible for all the employees, to include the PC. Must make sure the PC is meeting expectations of production on the schedule.
- Make sure production is scheduled, patients are confirmed and the PC works hard to be sure the schedule is filled again due to cancellations, no-shows or reschedules.
- Maintain efficient operation of the office to achieve performance goals.
- Collect co-payments and verify insurance coverage.
- Knowledge of dental insurance plans.
- Executes patient consults to ensure patients understand Doctor prescribed treatment plans; conducts patient chart audits, performs hand-offs, conducts consult according to company policies, enters and updates patient treatment plans at the direction of the treating Doctor using the company operational system, and follows-up with patients during subsequent visits to schedule open treatment.
- Explain the treatment plan, address patient concerns and answer any questions.
- Bill dental insurance, post payments, and claim estimations as required.
- Oversee and track dental benefit plan accounts receivable and follow-up on claims regularly to ensure timely payment.
- Track patient accounts receivable and outstanding balances to ensure timely payment.
- Perform general office duties and other duties as required.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Experience in a managerial role.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Competitive spirit with a strong desire to succeed, exceeds goals, and maximizes opportunities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office business applications and other office related products.
- Experience presenting dental treatment plans.
- Experience working with various dental insurance plans.
- Educate patients on payment options.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
- 3 years previous Treatment Coordinator/ Office Manager experience required.
- Experience with Dentrix a plus.
- Knowledge of basic and advanced dental terminology.
Must be fluent in speaking English/Spanish helpful.
At this time, we are only considering candidates that meet the Position Requirements. Background checks and references are conducted on all applicants.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
WE ARE GROWING! ARE YOU READY FOR THE JOB OF YOUR LIFE!
You will be challenged, excited, educated and rewarded.
Call Us Now (954) 320-9555