You’ll love working with us If you are energetic, love people and are looking to expand your personal and professional horizons.
WELCOME TO WHOLE DENTAL DESIGN LLC
Whole Dental Design strives to provide a comfortable and harmonious work environment for its employee and provides continuing training and comprehensive courses that offer unique opportunities for professional and personal growth. As a result, we have cultivated a strong sense of loyalty among our employees which has allowed WDD to maintain a sense of consistent growth in the dental industry.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender information, gender identity, national origin, protected disability or veteran status. Whole Dental Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are energetic, love people and are looking to expand your personal and professional horizons.
Current Job Openings
Dental Assistants are critical to the overall operations of our dental practices. The dental assistant’s primary responsibility is to support the dentists and hygienists who provide the clinical care to our patients. The ideal candidate who joins our team must have exceptional patient service skills and a strong commitment to being an active part of the dental team.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming,
- comforting and seating patient with proper draping.
- Provides diagnostic information by taking and developing x-rays
- Mix compounds for cleaning and filling teeth
- Chart patient information and other clinical duties.
- Sterilization of instruments and delivering instruments to treatment area
Additional requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 3 years working experience as dental assistant performing expanded duties.
- MUST have strong crown and bridge skills, including fabrication of temporaries and packing cord.
- Current CPR Certification
- Must be fluent in speaking English. Spanish helpful.
- High School Diploma
- Dental Assistant with Expanded Duties Certification for the state of Florida
- X-ray Certification for the state of Florida